Do I need a gmail account to join Google Classroom?
Yes you do. If you don’t have a gmail account you can create one by following the steps below. It is completely free and only takes a few seconds.
2. Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
3. Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail
Is there an app available to download?
Yes there is. It is very easy to use and can be accessed via a browser or app. It also uses very little data.
- To use Classroom on your Android device, download the Classroom app from Google Play.
- On your device, tap Play Store.
- Find and install the Google Classroom app.
iPhone and iPad
- To use Classroom on your iPhone or iPad, download the Classroom app from the Apple® App Store®.
- On your device, tap App Store.
Find and install the Google Classroom app on your Laptop or PC.
- Chrome device
- The Classroom app for Chrome devices works like a bookmark to the web version of Classroom. You can download the app from the Chrome Web Store
Do I need to belong to a small group to participate?
No you don’t have to belong to a Small Group. However, we do encourage you to get involved in a small group in Q3.
If you would like to get connected in a small group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you.
Do I need to watch live?
Will there be an audio available?
Yes, an audio file will be available after every Wednesday and will be available on our website under the resources section.
How do I connect with a small group?
When do I have to join to be part of the Discover Jesus on every page?
You can join at any time!
All previous sessions are available ON DEMAND and you welcome to catch up or just continue from where you have started.
Is there formal assignments?
However, we have what we call Growth Tasks that will help you focus on real ministry issues and growing in your spiritual journey.
What is a Growth Task?
Making it easy for people to participate in Growing Together via participating in “Growth Tasks” These growth tasks that each participant will select from a list and then once completed will submit via Google Classroom. The reason for this is to help each participant to gain a greater revelation and conviction.
What is Google Classroom used for?
We use Google Classroom to enhance your learning experience. All Growth Tasks instructions are available and submitted on the platform.