At Urban Life Church, whether online or in person you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to host you! We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
Our IN PERSON services begin at 08:30 and 10:15 on Sundays @ Urban Life Church Midrand, Maud Avenue (off the R55). There is no need to pre-book, but please do plan to arrive a few minutes early for COVID protocols.
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service to last a little more than one hour and includes
- A fun conversation by our hosts
- Worship music recorded by our team
- A Prayer Moment (you can send in your prayer requests)
- Engaging message based on the Bible and focused on Jesus
- Great teaching for your kids at Ignite
- We have parents rooms for those with newborns – 3yrs old.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for that meet online and in person, so you can join from anywhere!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Urban Life Church or connect with our NPO Botshabelo to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Small Group, we want to help you grow
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Ignite kids takes 4year old through 7th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Blaze meets on Fridays for students 8th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
How many people are permitted at in person meetings
We can safely host up to 250 people in line with current COVID-19 regulations
What are your meeting times
Sundays at 08:30 and 10:15 in person
Sundays at 08:30 online live stream (YouTube and Facebook)
Where are you located
Maud Avenue, Midrand and on YouTube and Facebook for those further away